What do I get with my 2017 Miss Muddy registration.
- PRESALE ($70 + ticketing fee) - In Training Singlet (first 2000 signed up), Headband, Finishers Medal, Water Bottle and Insurance.
- EARLY BIRDS ($75 + ticketing fee) - (If not sold out in Pre Sale) - Head Buff, Headband, Finishers Medal, Water Bottle and Insurance.
- STANDARD ($80 + ticketing fee) - Headband, Finishers Medal, Water Bottle and Insurance.
- LAST MINUTE ($85 + ticketing fee) -Headband, Finishers Medal, Water Bottle and Insurance.
- FINAL ($90 + ticketing fee) - Headband, Finishers Medal, Water Bottle and Insurance.
- SUPERWOMAN ($100 + ticketing fee) - As above PLUS a unique pink Super Headband.
Does Miss Muddy support Charity?
Miss Muddy is proud to have Tour de Cure as our national charity partner for 2017.
Tour de Cure is not linked with any one cancer group, instead it raises money and awareness for a large amount of cancer charities, both big and small.
During their cycling tours across Australia they drop in at schools to spread the Be Fit, Be Healthy, Be Happy message to school children in an aim to help avoid the 1 in 3 cancers that are preventable.
You can add a $5 donation to your registration which will fund a school pack that each child receives during a Tour de Cure visit. Plus Miss Muddy will donate any profits made from our event car parking fees and if we have left over afternoon waves that we can sell to Scoopon to offer their members.
We also work with a number of local charities to the event location by helping them spread awareness at the event and by donating with our volunteers, PR and commission programs.
Join the Miss Muddy Community.
Whether you choose to join one of our current events, or want to wait until we come to your town or until you feel healthy enough to come have fun with us.Be sure to join the Miss Muddy Community by entering your details below to be kept upto date with event launches and special deals, health tips, yummy recipes and more.